Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is It!

I am now a BLOGGER! Thanks to Toni! I am not sure if I am creative enough to do this, but I'm here now!

I thought I should tell you about what Dani and I just finished. We participated in the stake melodrama; Dogsbreath Devereaux or Nurses! Foiled Again! I was Nurse Hilda Hatchet, and Dani was Trixie St. James, a Dansuh from Brooklyn! I even made her costume, I am so proud!!!! We had so much fun. We practiced for 6 weeks with the cast and then had 3 performances. Everyone said they loved it, and how funny it was! We are sad it is over.



7 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Add us to your friends list!! Isn't this fun?!

Shelly said...

Cool! Looks like the play was a fun comedy - would've loved to see you both in it. Looking forward to peeking in on your lives!

Pam Bouldin said...

Hey Keri! Pretty cute! I havent even started something like this yet! Yours is so cute! You were a natural for that play. Right up your alley!

Jen Heward said...

How fun! It sounds like it would have been fun to see.

Jill said...

I am soooooo bummed I missed it. Chuck was working and I just couldn't get it together with the kids. I hope yo guys do something similar again! YOu are so fun and the costume looks great!

Emily said...

You guys were AWESOME! I loved it! Dani was amazing and stayed in charactre the whole time. And, oh, Keri, you were soooo good! what talent. Thanks so much for sharing that with us. The costume turned out great too.

Sara said...

you guys are soooo HOT!!!!!! You were amazing!