Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally!

I finally managed to get back on. I don't have any pictures (aaaaah, so sad!) We celebrated Connor and Chase's birthday. Chase turned 15 on November 15, and Connor turned 11 on November 16. It was fun. We also had a very nice Thanksgiving. We had no children. It was very quiet. Bryce and I went to Bryce's parents and it was a rather small gathering also. Our children were at their other parents houses. They all had good food, though and had enjoyable times. I think I am not very good at this.

What was really exciting was I realized I had some comments from my pictures, I hadn't checked that out. So I got to do that. It was very clever and exciting! I will write soon, somehow I have got to be more interesting!!!!

5 comments:

the Dover Family said...

You're doing great. Keep blogging and it will get easier. Love ya tons!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad your blogging. I think it's so fun. Swing by mine anytime you think yours is boring and I'll make you feel better :)

Emily said...

Keri! I am so glad to see you have a blog! You are doing great. I just barely figured out how to put a holiday background on mine...it took me months to learn how! email me at yatesters@embarqmail.com and I will send you an invite to my family blog. Yeah!!!! :)

mandmpotter said...

Hey Keri, Happy blogging. I've still not started one because mine really would be a sleeper. You and Dani were absolutely fabulous in the melodrama. We loved it!

Gary and Michelle said...

Hey girl! You guys were absolutely AWESOME in the play. We loved it! It will be fun to keep up with you now.