Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oookeedokee!

Oh my! I look at everyone's blogs and you all have such cute things to say and show! I think I am scared to tell what goes on and is said behind our closed doors. I think at one time I used to be clever! Where it went I do not know! I think at one time I used to be creative, where it went? Oh well! I sure do enjoy all of you.

I did manage to get my tree and lights outside all done! That is exciting! Still no Christmas presents bought yet! (There! There is a deep dark secret, a-ha!) I have made a few though! I am smiling now, so this has done its job! Hope it did for you too!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I remmeber being so self conscious a year ago when I started my blog and now I just seem to spew my whole life out there. I used to be reserved, I used to be controlled. What happened? :)

Emily said...

Truth be told...no Christmas presents purchased here either. AGGGHHH! You could sneeze and I would admire how cleverly you did it. I love that you are doing this.

Leah said...

Oh girl!! You are so much fun, you'll find things to blog about! Sometimes I write cute things my kids say. Sometimes I write as great therapy if I'm feeling a certain way. Mostly I write the everyday things that are going on because I know that when I look back years from now it will be the story of my life. And I'll be longing for those days! Keep going! You'll never regret keepsaking your memories!