Monday, January 5, 2009

Sebatical!!

Yes, yes, yes! Here I am. I am finally getting back on my blogg and maybe I will write a little. Steve Dover helped me figure out the picture part so now I can even put some pictures!

I am going to work my way back wards!

In December I turned 40. Yes I did, I turned 40!!! Scary! Bryce had a little surprie birthday party at our house for me. He did it the week before my birthday so I was very surprised. My friend Toni and sister-in-law Korby were big players in this also! It was fun and a great way to ring in this birthday I didn't want! But so sad I have no pictures of this grand night. That' ok, I don't like me in pictures any way. It is hard to believe I have probably lived 1/2 of my life. I am going to make sure I do better this second half!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you're back. I have to say I don't think I even looked at my blog for several weeks either over the holiday season. But hey, it's a New Year, right? I like the new look on your blog :)

Shelly said...

Um, Keri, I don't think it's half over yet... You come from strong genes! That will come for you at 50 - you still have 10 years. So you go, Girl!