Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blast from the Past!!

Whew! Got back from Idaho Monday night. Went through some scary snow storms, three to be exact. Those pictures are on my phone and I don't know how to get those from there to here. Baby steps remember? I was antsy to get home, and then I get home and wonder why was I so anxious to get here? Am I just one of those people who are never satisfied?! While I was in Idaho I glanced thorugh a few pictures my mom had out. Grabbed a few and thought I'd let you see a few. Kind of fun! I don't think any of my children look like me though!

My mom and dad 1957 25yrs and 30 yrs



1972 - 4 yrs



1971 - 3 years I had a big mouth then also!



About 1976 My little borther next to me then mom my brother and my nephew



Around 1978 I am in the 3rd or 4th grade



Around 1978 or 9 Mucklucks and all

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is great! I can see a little of all of your kids in those pictures. Thanks for sharing, that was fun :)

Gary and Michelle said...

It is always fun to see pictures of friends when they were kids. Of course we all have the one with the embarrassing gigantic glasses on. I tried to tell my kids it was the style back then. I don't think they believe me.

by Deterlou said...

Its always fun to see old pictures. I can't help but think how beautiful your mother was in that red dress. We need more place to go and things to wear like that! Thanks for sharing :)