Friday, February 6, 2009

Quickieee!

Well It's Friday! I dececided to get on the computer here in American Falls, Idaho. I am still at my mom's. The funeral was beautiful, everything went beautifully. My mom was exhausted! My sister-in-law and I have been cleaning like crazy at my mom's. She is driving us in her car home on Monday. Me to Vegas and they will continue on to Chandler. We want her to beable to focus on Grandma's stuff when she returns and not feel like she has everything else to do also. By the way I am also using Dial up. It really is a pain. Maybe I will try and find some old picutres of me and I will figure out how to scan them and see if you can recognize me! That would be a hoot! Thanks for all of your condolensces and well wishings, and thank you to everyone who has gone the extra mile recently for me, I love ya!!!

No comments: