Friday, July 31, 2009

Brenna is 14, oh my!


On June 12, 1995, Brenna Jean Kizzar blessed this world, and we celebrated her 14th birthday right here in 2009. We had a blast. She had her first real boy/girl birthday party, and they were all a blast. Considering she turned 14, and I can't believe it, I felt I would write 14 things that are special about her!
1. She has the most incredible smile!
2. She was the most relaxed and easy going baby, and still is (a baby that is-- just kidding!)
3. Fairly low maintenance.
4. Obedient, most of the time!
5. Sensitive to others
6. Tender heart
7. A smile is usually just around the corner.
8. Willing to try new things.
9. Great soccer player.
10. Loves her family
11. Great worker
12. Loves a good book
13. Is very thankful
14. Has a testimony
I just want to tell a sweet story about Brenna. When I was off having Connor, she was staying with my very good friend. My friend was struggling to have children at the time, and was a little sad and happy about Connor being born. Brenna, 2 1/2 yrs old, was sitting on her lap and asked her what was wrong, my friend explained to her, and Brenna said, "It's ok Tandy, I be your baby!" Sweet, sweet little girlie. I am very grateful for her and love her very much, she is a special blessing!!

No comments: