Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's the BARNEY-MILLER Cleaning!!

I decided I needed to give plug for Sheral Barneys and my new business! Yes we are Barney Miller, now sing the music that goes along with it!, I am!!!! Sheral and I are cleaning rentals and foreclosures. We are very cute, and sometimes depending upon the pay we could do a little dance too, we have cute aprons! Just kidding about the dance. We placed an add on Craigs List and a guy called us and has been sending us business. It is awesome. We are having lots of laughs and some frustrations. We cleaned a 3000 sq ft home saturday. Exhausted after 5 hours of cleaning, got in my car and it wouldn't start! Sheral smiled, I tried, we said a prayer, It started finally later that night. I left out some of my not so positive face makings! If you hear of anyone or know realestate people who need us, Who you gonna call?? (Are you hearing ghost buster music?) Don't call the ghostbusters, call Sheral or I! I post a picture of us in our aprons soon!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I love the Barney Miller music! I'm totally feeling it.

Emily said...

I'm glad you are having a good time and finding success. Good for you :)

by Deterlou said...

Hi Keri, Detra here. (Jennica's mom)I was reading Heathers blog and saw your comment/link and thought I'd say hello :)
Congratulations on your cleaning service. I did that for a while with a friend and we had a blast together. It helps to have a good attitude like you have... there are some gross houses out there. You just have to shake your head (and count your blessings) LOL
Feel free to cruise over to my blog any old time. Hugs, Detra

Anonymous said...

hey kari!! So, Do you guys clean occupied houses? ha! I bet you guys are so cute in your aprons!! Ha!

by Deterlou said...

Keri, It was great to hear from you on my blog. You asked about Peter looking for a new job... Well he has been on his own with his engineering firm for about a 18 monthes and he is feeling torn about sticking with it because things are so slow and no insurance benifits. Yes gray hair!
If you'd like here's my email dlsmiles@hotmail.com

Brad and Leslie said...

Good for you Keri! I'm sure you lovely ladies will find much success!