Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Christmas Tree!


I do need to make mention of my tree. It was very exciting this year!. I was whining to my friend Sheral one very early morn ( it was a working out morning!) I really was whining. I told her my tree decoration were so sad! I just didn't like them at all. It was just this modge podge of a tree with ornament that Bryce had before we got married and all these different colors that we had to combine because so many had been busted by yep, you know, macks tail. You see I am kind of out the stage with babies getting all the ornaments, so sad! Well, back to the story, Sheral says Keri, go through these books, we are going to come up with some decorations for you! So we came up with a red and white tree, and it was magnificent. I just loved it. She had a bunch of red and white scrap book paper, that I made into different sized cones. I had clear beads. I found some really cute snowflakes at Target for cheap. Then I curled cheap red and white ribbon and threw it all over the tree. It was so fun! I just love it. I promise never to whine again, (you can't see that my fingers are crossed can you?) I also forgot to mention that we had a most wonderful breakfast Christmas morning prepared by Steve Dover. Hence this wonderful picutre! (Crepes, stuffed frenchtoast...feeling hungry?)

1 comment:

the Dover Family said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited to see your new postings. I'm all giddy just reading them. The pictures are great and you are great!!! Love you tons. :)