Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter was very crazy. Bryce and I went out of town kind of impromptuly (is that a word?) My family was having a special dinner while my mom and brother from Idaho were there, on Saturday night. We were not going to go because of Easter on sunday and obligations. Dani was asked to go by my mom, but she didn't want to go without us. So she begged us to come down. I really want her to feel comfortable to do things with my family, so off we went on Friday, and drove back home on Saturday night. I got to bed after 2AM that's very late for me!!! I scrambled for singing time, oh my, put Easter baskets together, and went to bed. After church we had planned to have a non-member family of Bryce's over for Dinner. I cooked and cooked and cooked. It all turned out beautifully, except I miss having little ones!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun Easter!

Michelle said...

Would you believe that after all the trekking, the easter bunny FORGOT our house. Sheesh. What a bad mom I am. We figured he was scared of the dog and took stuff to Grandma's and sure enough (phew) he did!

the Dover Family said...

You are a great mom and obviously always have Dani's best interest in your heart. And still made Easter baskets happen for everyone else. You are awesome and I love you tons!

Emily said...

Glad to see you posting! Sounds like you had a great time. I love your April Fool's dinner idea too, you are so clever! :)

Gary and Michelle said...

What's the use of a holiday if it's not crazy? So much fun to be with family.