Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lake Tahoe, Incredible!

The end of March, yes I know I am running so very behind. Just didn't feel like getting on I guess. Any ways, I went to Tahoe with my sister-in-law, Korby. She had 2 nights 3 days from a timeshare thing. She asked me to go, I went. I had never been to Tahoe before. Oh my goodness, good golly miss molly!!! It was so beautiful. We didn't ski, no money. But we had fun just relaxing and being goofs! I took pictures on the way there of a few places along the way:
The color purple!
Hmmmmmm!
Carson City, the capital!
This is where we stayed!
Oh My!
Korby, my sister-in-law!
Yep, that's me!
Love those Blues Brothers!

We had a wonderful time and it was gorgeous weather!!! Oh I took these pictures of some really cool clouds on the way home:

No comments: