Thursday, April 30, 2009

My biggest baby, TYLER!

On April 21, 1990, yes like I said I am running behind, Tyler Benjamin Kizzar was born to goodly, inexperienced parents! He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 9 ounces, and 21 inches long. Labor was fast and furious, no epidural, pain meds, just pure, unadulterated PAIN!!!

Gosh, I love this kid. He was such a great first baby.

He's 3 months old




Cute little 4 year old!



Because he is now 19, here are 19 reasons that are GREAT about Him!

1. Easy
2. Cute
3. Tenderhearted
4. Has always done well in school
5. Loves, I mean LOVES sports
6. Silly
7. Fun Loving
8. Has a Testimony
9. Big Galute
10. Generous - Bought Rockband for the Christmas family gift
11. Willing
12. Funny, always makes all of us Laugh
13. Loves Life
14. Food Conoisseur (sp?)
15. Inventor (of ways to stay sitting, just kidding)
16. Great thumb, finger, eye coordination (X-BOX)
17. Loves Joking around
18. Good choice Maker
19. Most of all, I am so glad he is mine!

4 comments:

the Dover Family said...

I'm glad you got on and posted. I was excited to see you had an update. Tyler is a cutie and it is hard to believe how fast they grow up, isn't it? :)

Emily said...

He was such a cute little boy! He's grown into such a great guy - he must have a good mama!

Brad and Leslie said...

I finally got to catch up on your blog. Lake Tahoe is beautiful! I've never been there. I can't believe you have a 19 year old!!

Heather & Greg said...

Happy birthday Tyler!! I can't believe you have a nineteen year old. He is almost out of the teenage years :)